Deep Clean Specs
Cleaning Details Of A Full Deep Clean
The following gives you a breakdown of what is involved in a Full Residential Deep Clean, however if you don;t require the total property to be deep cleaned,we can intensievely clean the Bathrooms and Kitchen for example, and do a tailored clean on the rest of the property. If you are working to a budget why not call us on 085 8555774 and let’s discuss your requirement without any obligation. You can also fill out the Contact Form Here.
- Steam clean, descale and sanitise all tiles – ceiling to floor.
- Steam clean, descale and sanitise baths, showers, toilets, basins and pedestals.
- Clean & sanitise doors & handles.
- Clean all glass and mirrors including limescale removal from shower screens.
- Clean taps, rails, holders, radiators, shelves and surfaces.
- Thoroughly clean floors with sanitising detergent.
Our bathroom deep cleaning system gets deep into the pores of tile grouting and addresses mould, soap scum and body fats which normal cleaning can’t reach.
NOTE: Total mould removal subject to inspection
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and presses with sanitiser (Please ensure cupboards and drawers are empty) – using steam as appropriate (Tops of kitchen presses not guaranteed- depending on time since last cleaned).
- Steam clean and sanitise kitchen tiles and splashbacks.
- Steam clean and sanitise inside and outside of fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and oven extractor hood.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitise the sink.
- Clean surfaces and individual items with sanitiser, including lampshades and light fittings.
- Thoroughly vacuum the floor and wash with industrial sanitiser.
Living/ Bedrooms And General Areas
- Carefully remove all high level dust and cobwebs.
- Clean all internal doors, door frames, door handles, switches, plug sockets and skirting boards.
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and presses with sanitiser using steam as appropriate.
- Clean inside windows and window frames.
- Wash inside and outside of wardrobes, drawers, shelves and surfaces.
- Clean ledge areas (sills, radiators, tops of doors and mouldings, pulling out necessary items to reach these areas).
- Clean fixtures and fittings within reach – lights, vents, light switches and sockets.
- Clean and polish all glasses, mirrors and tables.
- Vacuum, pulling out necessary items and using a nozzle to clean the edges of the rooms.
- Damp mop with natural detergent on wooden floors.
To send your no-obligation enquiry, Simply Contact Us
If you don’t require a deep clean of the entire property, we can intensively clean the bathroom(s) and kitchen. Call us on 085-8555774 to discuss your requirements without any obligation. Alternatively, you can outline your enquiry on our Contact Form
Please Note: We do not clean inside display cabinets and their contents such as ornaments, glassware, crockery, inside drawers, and cupboards unless they are empty prior to our arrival. However, if these areas are ‘cleared’ we are more than happy to clean and sanitise these areas in line with our overall cleaning routine.
It should also be noted that pet hair removal is not always guaranteed from upholstery and carpets as this usually requires special attention from a reliable carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Should your property need such an additional service we are more than happy to recommend https://carpetdoctor.ie
Simply Clean has over 20 years experience in the Cleaning Solutions Industry, both here in Ireland and Overseas
T:: 085 8555774
Mon, 8:00-06:00 PM
Tues, 8:00-06:00 PM
Wed, 8:00-06:00 PM
Thurs, 8:00-06:00 PM
Fri, 8:00-06:00 PM