1. When you register with Hard Labour Limited, we need to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address.
2. Hard Labour Limited uses the collected information for the following general purposes: to process and fulfill your order, billing, service improvement, and research.
3. Hard Labour Limited will not make any of the collected information available to anyone. We will never sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third-parties.
4. Hard Labour Limited insures that all of your data remain private and confidential. Hard Labour Limited will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your data with any third-parties.
5. Hard Labour Limited will send a welcoming email to verify your new account. We will only email account holders for billing purposes. We will occasionally send out strictly Hard Labour Limited service related announcements.
6. Hard Labour Limited uses a technology called “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.